Skip to content
About us
  • When Families Separate

    Sometimes when mum and dad separate, the kids might need their own lawyer.

  • Kids in Care

    If you are going into Care things can get pretty confusing, luckily you get a lawyer to help you.

  • AVOs and Family Violence

    What does an AVO mean for you and your family?

  • Being Street Smart

    Knowing your rights isn't enough. You need to think smart too.

  • Day-to-Day Legal Stuff

    Know your rights and get legal help for things like Centrelink, debts, work and discrimination.


This website will give you legal information about family separation, going into care, domestic violence, the police, and legal problems in day- to- day life